Saturday, May 28, 2016

All Hail the King!

Dear friends,
The inevitable has happened! I was reelected once again. Never fear, Mike is here! I am working hard to increase Teacher's Choice, (this year we may include toilet paper and bulletproof vests as reimbursable items).
I am also securing your right to become an ATR after finishing your first decade of teaching. The city is broke (ignore all those lies about a six billion dollar surplus) and you may have to cough up a little extra cash to see a doctor - nothing more than a $50 co-pay. Also don't worry, our wonderful evaluation system is still in effect - so your job is as secure as our fabulous mayor's! In closing, I want to say I love the environment and look forward to passing many motions on climate change with the newly elected malcontents. I may even have vegan buffets!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete inappropriate comments.

Disclaimer:
Stories herein containing unnamed or invented characters are works of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.