Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Information for ATRs Before the World Ends


      Someone told me the world maybe ending soon. That wasn't much of a surprise to me. The world ends for all of us when we die. It's our living that we should be focused on. Are you happy? Or at peace? Happiness is a deliberate decision; peace is something different. I'm at peace - for those fellow ATR travelers who may not be, the UFT will attempt to assuage your fear. Here's the link for those of you, like me, that weren't informed (I believe they would like you to RSVP, perhaps quail and caviar will be on the menu? Better grab a P&J before hand.) :

https://uft.wufoo.com/forms/atr-information-sessions/

     
Happy Rosh Hashanah.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete inappropriate comments.

Disclaimer:
Stories herein containing unnamed or invented characters are works of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.