Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Winding Down Another School Year

As another school year ends I find myself reminiscing about years past. Students I saw grow up and go on to college. Friends I worked with and celebrated retirements with. I'm thankful for having so many good teaching years. I'm also thankful to be working and impacting students in a positive way. Last week I helped some students who were fearful of college interviews. I've also helped many with a variety of subjects over the past year.
We must take each day as it comes. The same goes for people. Life is a gift. Have a great time.

2 comments:

I reserve the right to delete inappropriate comments.

Disclaimer:
Stories herein containing unnamed or invented characters are works of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.