Friday, October 20, 2017

Mike and Andy ❤️ Together Again







Mike: Andy I'm worried that this Janus case may go against us! What the hell am I going to do?!











Andy: Please Mike refrain from mentioning my domain in your rants. I suppose you'll have to get used to the Angus burger in Burger King and put Peter Luger's out of your mind.

Mike: Please Andy! Isn't there anything you can do?

Andy: Hmmm. I suppose I could make a little arrangement with you.

Mike: Anything! Just name it!

Andy: Well you know the NY State Constitutional Convention is on the ballot. I'd like to see your sniveling members eating Alpo in their golden years.

Mike: But, we have to advertise how great the schools are doing to make sure DeBlasio gets reelected.

Andy: Forget it!  All deals are off! How dare you say that name in my presence!

Mike: Sorry Andy! What can I do, I have to make a TV ad!

Andy: OK. Make the appearance for your members. Show a couple of kids and teachers smiling - just don't bring up the Constitutional Convention!

Mike: Can you do something for us if Janus passes?

Andy: Of course Mike, don't forget who I am. Now go out and tell everyone how great I am, get diction lessons and scram!

https://youtu.be/GJz8LR9zcOg

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete inappropriate comments.

Disclaimer:
Stories herein containing unnamed or invented characters are works of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.