Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Where's My Pizza?


Where the heck is the quail?! I'm starving!


     You may be surprised that I'm probably one of the few people in NY that don't like pizza (or bagels). I find it revolting  from the cheese to the dough. Then there's eating it with your hands - grease everywhere. No thanks. I wasn't surprised the UFT spent over a 100K on many fattening  delights http://nyp.st/2EjjPe6 It was for the underlings. Quail, caviar and steak for the ruling class. How about the rank and file? Where's my pizza? Yeah, I know the greasy pie has been thrown in every ATR's face with the line, 'You're lucky to have a job'. Keep the pizza and start representing all of us fairly. Enjoy the quail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete inappropriate comments.

Disclaimer:
Stories herein containing unnamed or invented characters are works of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.