Thursday, November 17, 2016

Trump's Election Will Get deBlasio Re-elected

 

  deBlasio has become the self appointed spokesman for liberal angst in NYC following the aftermath of Trump's victory. Bill counterintuitivly encourages Trump protestors in midtown Manhattan at the start of the holiday season and is completely smitten with the sound of his own voice, emboldened with the righteous tone of indignation. To that I say, bravo! Billy boy, if I were a city resident, I would vote for you. I believe you will now be re-elected, you didn't have a chance before the Trump debacle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete inappropriate comments.

Disclaimer:
Stories herein containing unnamed or invented characters are works of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.