Saturday, June 3, 2017

Mike : Let's Make a Deal

       
                         




      Hey Atlas, I gotcha a hell of a deal, $50K, to make like a tree and leave. What could be better? After taxes you can be the owner of a brand new Corolla and drive for Uber. What! No. I can't be hearing correctly. You want details? I told your buddy Harry you guys don't have to worry we'll place you. Obscure license, not enough vacancies, and eccentrics? Don't worry we got jobs for all of you. Details? No, I got no details. Meetings? No way, Jose - I mean Atlas - Amy is a very busy person and  her assistants are bogged down as well. Don't worry, be happy - we have your best interests at hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete inappropriate comments.

Disclaimer:
Stories herein containing unnamed or invented characters are works of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.