Thursday, March 5, 2020

Pocahontas Shoots One Arrow Through Bernie’s Heart, Will She Shoot Another?

   

     I haven’t written in awhile because I’m still not over Super Tuesday. The perennial optimist in me hoped for the best even though my common sense was telling me otherwise. The ever increasing repulsive Democrats have all but killed Bernie’s chance at the nomination. Amy and Alfred E. Buttigieg dropped out and endorsed Sleepy Joe. Warren stayed in for the Tuesday festivities, in order to steal votes from Bernie. Oh, and let’s not forget the Evil Elf Bloomy and his pot of gold. Karma caught up with Mike and bit him on his wrinkly old ass. I thought he had a little more fight in him. Winners never quit and quitters never win. He was E-A-S-Y. What the f**k would have happed if we had a real union when he was eviscerating us during his reign as King of New York? I’m no longer a UFT member or Democrat. F**k them both. Weingarten wants Warren, so now she’ll back Biden with her boy Mulgrew. Maybe Sleepy Joe will reward her? Who cares? Yesterday, he mixed up his wife and sister and introduced his sister as the husband of Joe. I have a good friend that reminded me of Joe. He was acting similarly a couple of years ago. Today he doesn’t know his own name or mine. Every time we talk it’s the first time for him. I don’t dislike Biden,but I will never vote for him and not because of  degenerating mental facilities.  The year my son was born, I was home with him all day during the summer and watched every Clarence Thomas/Anita Hill hearing. Biden left an impression that I never forgot.

      Let’s get back to Warren. Who is she going to endorse after intentionally stealing from Bernie? If it’s Biden you know she’s a complete fraud. Fake Indian, fake everything. Most of Warren’s supporters are Ideologically much closer to Bernie than to Biden. I’m hoping she does the right thing for once and endorses Bernie.

     Now let’s get back to Bloomy. He claims to want to defeat Trump. Well Mike, the only way to do that is to make sure Bernie gets the nomination. I believe his real purpose is to make sure Bernie doesn’t get the nomination. Prove me wrong, Bloomy! Put your bucks and influence behind Bernie. Create some good Karma,  for a change. Peace out brothers and sisters of misery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete inappropriate comments.

Disclaimer:
Stories herein containing unnamed or invented characters are works of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.