Thursday, February 2, 2023

A Message from the CEO of the Ukraine

 I’ve been following this war closely and the folks I talk to don’t seem to understand much of what’s going on - they think I’m 100% wrong. This war is about American investment. There are companies here in the US that are going to become even wealthier and make their stockholders very happy . I don’t have a problem with that, but I have problem with tax payer funds being used to facilitate the scheme. Putin was undoubtedly wrong to go into the Ukraine, but we’re really not there to help Ukrainians - we are there to help the rich get richer on taxpayers backs (again). If you think I’m wrong, watch this clip where Zelenskyy admits it. (And yeah, I know Russell Brand is annoying, but we’re not getting the information from anyone else.) 

https://youtu.be/8puG7TIXVNU

https://youtu.be/ok-E7pRDiaw

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete inappropriate comments.

Disclaimer:
Stories herein containing unnamed or invented characters are works of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.