Monday, February 20, 2023

Happy President’s Day


 On this Presidents’ Day, 2023, President Biden is in the Ukraine. I just finished reading an article in the New York Times concerning Biden’s extreme admiration for FDR which was the impetus for his replacing Washington’s picture in the White House. I’ve always admired FDR as well, but was somewhat unaware of his entire history - some of if it is unsettling. There are some marked similarities between Biden and FDR - and not in a good way. I saw this clip recently from a prepper, who sees disaster around every corner. I’m beginning to think he may be onto something. Check out the little history lesson he gives, https://youtu.be/zxQMEuAEuyU but don’t give into catastrophizing everything. I used to think guys like this were absolutely nuts - I don’t anymore. The pandemic changed my perception on a lot of things. ( I definitely would keep a little extra food and water in your home and make an emergency plan in case of some type of disaster. Not a bad thing to do even in good times.) With Biden in the Ukraine all I can expect is a precipitously closer sprint to the edge of an abyss, in which we (and most of the world) will fall into another world war. There are so many other things he could be doing here, i.e., the train derailment, the border, fentanyl, the economy, the UFOs, - the list goes on and on. (I support a peaceful end to the war in the Ukraine.) Additionally, Lockheed Martin and Raytheon are now selling arms openly to Taiwan. I don’t imagine that China is very pleased with that and our  perceived acquiescence, or outright approval, in allowing it. It may be just the push China needs to start openly supporting Russia. Enjoy your Presidents’ Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete inappropriate comments.

Disclaimer:
Stories herein containing unnamed or invented characters are works of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.