Thursday, February 25, 2016

Trump Will Be Our Next President

 

Trump: I will eliminate the DOE and Common Core.

      For better or worse, I believe Trump will be our next president. Sanders has a shot at the nomination, but without major union endorsements, including the AFT, it's an uphill battle. Many teachers have told me if it's a choice between Trump and Hillary, they'll vote Trump. If it's between Trump and Sanders, they will vote Sanders.

      Why would teachers vote for Trump over Hillary? There are myriad of reasons that include Randi's endorsement, dislike of Hillary, and mistrust of Hillary. And yes, Trump actually said he would eliminate the Department of Education and Common Core at tonight's debate. I don't know about you, but that sounds pretty good.

       I would like to see Sanders win the Democratic nomination, but I must admit I'm looking forward to Trump vs. Hillary debates. Pay per view?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete inappropriate comments.

Disclaimer:
Stories herein containing unnamed or invented characters are works of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.