Monday, August 22, 2016

The Best Commentary on Charter Schools Ever




  Today a bunch of us got together to hang out. We went to see Ben-Hur in 3D. The acting was poor and everyone had a British accent. Afterwards, we went over to one of my buddies and he put on John Oliver on HBO. I never heard of him, (I don't watch much TV other than tennis and art documentries), but was immediately irritated when I heard his British accent. I thought to myself another Brit commenting on American politics, in addition to them getting every role playing Americans to ancient Hebrews. I was shocked by the honesty that he exhibited in his show concerning charter schools. I didn't really find it funny because it was so truthful. It is simply the best thing I've ever seen, read or heard concerning charter schools. John Oliver, you da man! http://youtu.be/l_htSPGAY7I

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete inappropriate comments.

Disclaimer:
Stories herein containing unnamed or invented characters are works of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.