Friday, July 26, 2019

Comments from the Last Post


Here are the comments from yesterday. I tried this the easy way and it didn’t work. These are from some of my buddies. I’m still organizing my thoughts. I’m watching Basquiat for the tenth time. I miss those old days on Greene Street. Thanks to all and my apologizes to those that tried to post. Cheers.

 Anonymous 1 : The masses as democratic power rising vs the entrenched wealthy elite.

Anon. 2: It’s Trump. He’s making everyone crazy. He’s bringing out the racists in all groups. He’s gotta go!!!!

Anon. 3: Social media has unleashed progressivism to an inordinate degree.  What were once looked at as fringe movements have been magnified by social media.  I think McLuhen was wrong about the 15 minutes of fame.  I think this oversaturation (a redundancy?) of social media has solidified the previous voiceless segment into a solid mass movement.

Anon 4: It’s Capitalism on steroids because of the asshole in office. He’s a greedy pig and the US is his pig pen. Now is the perfect time for Bernie. Why can’t the unions get behind him? The horny pig will win again.

Anon 5: I think reparations are in order for the black community.  But reparations should be in the form of massive investment in the inner city, a massive revamping of public housing, and a massive jobs program that allows African Americans stuck in the inner city to choose a better way out.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete inappropriate comments.

Disclaimer:
Stories herein containing unnamed or invented characters are works of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.