Thursday, November 14, 2019

How Much Will Bloomy Pay for the Presidency?

 


    There’s only one man that could make me actively campaign for Donald Trump - and that man is Mike Bloomberg. In one way, I feel I may be wrong - in that I actually feel like a cuckold. Who’s more to blame for what happened to teachers - Randi or Bloomy? Randi refused to meet with Bloomy, then had a secret lunch with him and came back with the 2005 teacher’s contract. Her endorsement closed the deal. I liked and respected her and met with her once for a long conversation in which she totally charmed me. Her betrayal still stings. The ramifications of that contract are still felt to this very day - that contract castrated us and the UFT. I always hear folks complaining that the UFT and teachers don’t have balls -  now you know why. Well this is old news - I divorced the UFT, but the slimeball that ruined the marriage is back in town apologizing to women. https://nypost.com/2019/11/14/bloomberg-apologizes-for-sexist-remarks-as-he-plots-presidential-bid/?utm_campaign=iosapp&utm_source=pasteboard_app Where’s my apology Mike? You closed my school and turned me into a traveling substitute teacher. You stole our careers and incentivized our union and the city to discriminate against us in a myriad of ways. Twelve years a slave and now we’re all having flashbacks seeing you vie for our votes and support.

     I wonder if Mike has another secret meeting planned with Randi? How much will it cost him and how much will it cost us? Don’t be fooled again.

2 comments:

  1. According to the polling data, he has a 25% favorability and 55% unfavorability rating. With all the money in the world, he's not going anywhere.

    My wish is that he continues to poll at 5% and spend hundreds of million dollars which seems to be what is happening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a nice wish. What would really destroy him is if he gets the nomination and then loses to Trump! I detest Trump but the way I feel about Bloomberg can't be written. (I try not to hate anyone.) Cheers

    ReplyDelete

I reserve the right to delete inappropriate comments.

Disclaimer:
Stories herein containing unnamed or invented characters are works of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.