Monday, August 23, 2021

Good Riddance, Cuomo !!!

      Oh happy days are here again! There is some justice in the world! The narcissistic and completely corrupt governor of New York State is out, as of midnight! I am thrilled and hope this indicates a change in our collective fortunes, in that things may start to get better for all of us. I’m on my way across the Tappan Zee Bridge. (Mario, I respected you, but your son went about changing that bridge’s name illegally - and that was the least of his crimes.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete inappropriate comments.

Disclaimer:
Stories herein containing unnamed or invented characters are works of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.