Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Things to Look Forward to - Trump vs. Weiner


I want NYC Public School teachers next!


 After this vicious election is over, people are going to need to fill that void. If you're a football, baseball, hockey, or basketball fan - you know what I'm talking about. (I'm a tennis nut so I can usually get a fix between opens from a smaller venue - the problem I have is that Cablevision STILL doesn't have the Tennis Channel!) Well I'm happy to say we have the prospect of MiniD vs. Weiner for the mayoral race. http://nypost.com/2016/07/26/anthony-weiner-will-run-for-mayor-again-but-only-against-donald-trump-jr/ (Don't thank them, thank Big Bill for this potential scenario.) I can see it now - the faux American Royal family, the Trumps, flying in for the battle royale. Hopefully, Weiner won't go on a sexting binge allowing for MiniD's coronation. Weiner would have made a great mayor, but hey, everyone has their problems. MiniD loathes teachers, and will hunt us down like the filthy animals we are widely held to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete inappropriate comments.

Disclaimer:
Stories herein containing unnamed or invented characters are works of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.